Model NO.: A-PAM
Solid Content: 90% Min.
HS Code: 39069010
Feature: Equivalent to Magnafloc Flocculant Polyacrylamide
Polyacrylamide is, simply called PAM, a water- soluble high polymer and widely used in petroleum, paper-making, metallurgical, textile, chemical and environment protection fields. There are three categories of anionic, cationic and non-ionic type.
Polyacrylic acide(Anionic powder) is high molecular weight polymer with anionic charge, used for industrial and potable water treatment, paper mills and mining industry.
CAS number for PAM: 9003-05-8
PAM Functional principle
Flocculation Mechanism: Adsorbing suspension particles, polymer chains entangle and cross-link each other to form bridging, and make flocculation structure enlarge and thicken, and has the functions of surface adsorption and electric neutralization. Reinforcing Mechanism: PAM molecule chain and dispersed phase form bridging bond, ion bond and covalent bond to increase combination strength.
Anionic polyacrylamide Features:
1) Appearance: White granule
2) Molecular weight: 5 - 22 million minimum
3) Granule: 20 - 100 mesh
4) Solid content: 88% minimum
5) Hydrolyzing degree: 10 - 20%, 20 - 30% or 30 - 40%
6) Dissolving time: 2 hours maximum (10º C)
7) Insoluble: 0.5% maximum
8) Monomer free: 0.05% maximum
Magnafloc flocculant of Anionic polyacrylamide polymer Packing:
25kg/plastic enhanced paper bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bags
PAM polymer storage and shelf life:
PAM polyaceylamide polymer should be storaged in a dry and cool warehouse with 24 months validity.
Polyacrylamide Solution make up:
Solution should be made up at 0.1-0.3% solid. Make-up water temerature should be between 10 oC to 40 oC for optimum product performance. Following dispersion into agitated water, stirring should be continue for about an hour. The liquid polyacrylamide are stable for one week.
PAM factory, small quantity trail order available:
Laboratory to make sure the PAM quality keep good and stable:
Factory loading make sure the PAM packages intact:
Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals and oil field chemicals in China. We provide our customers of both traditional and innovative products to ensure optimum control in a wide variety of applications including the treatment of drinking water, wastewater, process water, and also including oil/gas drilling and oil production.
Our core products are inorganic coagulants and organic flocculants for the treatment of water and polymer, PHPA/Polyacrylamide for oil/gas drilling and EOR (enhanced oil recovery).
We built our own plants for our products to supply competitive products to our customers in all over the world. Our development work emphasizes working together with our customers to have higher performance and lower dosage on chemicals.
Our main business is for foreign market, we provide competitive products and efficient operation according to requirements from our customers, we also provide professional application support.
We are exporting our chemicals to more than 30 countries in the world, including Europe, USA, South and Central America, South-East Asia, Middle East, CIS and etc. We have good cooperation with many chemicals companies and water treatment companies on our products in different market, and we have had good cooperation partners as agent in some important market.
Previous: Water Treatment Anionic Polyacrylamide
- Application Of Anionic Polyacrylamide
- Factors Influencing The Effects Of ...
- Sludge Treatment Using Polyacrylami...
- The Factors That Influence The Sele...
- Polyacrylamide In The Industry Value
- Polyacrylamide Effect When Used As ...
- Polyacrylamide – Multifunctional Wa...
- Polyacrylamide Products Major Dosag...
- Prospects Of Future Development Of ...
- OTC U.S ! Welcome To Visit Us @Boot...
- Water Treatment Anionic Polyacrylamide
- Anionic Polyacrylamide Flocculant
- High Anionic Charge PHPA for Sedime...
- Anionic Polyacrylamide /Apam/Anioni...
- Shandong Tongli Chemical Attend The...
- Cationic Polyacrylamide Waste Water...
- Sewage Treatment Chemical of Cation...
- Polyacrylamide In The Inorganic Sludge
- Anionic Polyacrylamide Rapid Develo...
- Nonionic Polyacrylamide Most Critical