Model NO.: A-1830
Purity: 89% Min.
HS Code: 39069010
Usuage: Wastewater Treatment
Polyacrylamide is, simply called PAM, a water- soluble high polymer and widely used in petroleum, paper-making, metallurgical, textile, chemical and environment protection fields. There are three categories of anionic, cationic and non-ionic type.
Polyacrylic acide(Anionic powder) is high molecular weight polymer with anionic charge,used for industrial and potable water treatment, paper mills and mining industry.
CAS number for PAM: 9003-05-8
PAM Functional principle
Flocculation Mechanism: Adsorbing suspension particles, polymer chains entangle and cross-link each other to form bridging, and make flocculation structure enlarge and thicken, and has the functions of surface adsorption and electric neutralization. Reinforcing Mechanism: PAM molecule chain and dispersed phase form bridging bond, ion bond and covalent bond to increase combination strength.
Anionic polyacrylamide Features:
1) Appearance: White granule
2) Molecular weight: 5 - 22 million minimum
3) Granule: 20 - 100 mesh
4) Solid content: 88% minimum
5) Hydrolyzing degree: 10 - 20%, 20 - 30% or 30 - 40%
6) Dissolving time: 2 hours maximum (10º C)
7) Insoluble: 0.5% maximum
8) Monomer free: 0.05% maximum
Anionic polyacrylamide polymer Packing:
25kg/plastic enhanced paper bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bags
PAM polymer storage and shelf life:
PAM polyaceylamide polymer should be storaged in a dry and cool warehouse with 24 months validity.
Polyacrylamide Solution make up:
Solution should be made up at 0.1-0.3% solid. Make-up water temerature should be between 10 oC to 40 oC for optimum product performance. Following dispersion into agitated water, stirring should be continue for about an hour. The liquid polyacrylamide are stable for one week.
PAM factory, small quantity trail order available:
Laboratory to make sure the PAM quality keep good and stable:
Factory loading make sure the PAM packages intact:
Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals and oil field chemicals in China. We provide our customers of both traditional and innovative products to ensure optimum control in a wide variety of applications including the treatment of drinking water, wastewater, process water, and also including oil/gas drilling and oil production.
- Application Of Anionic Polyacrylamide
- Factors Influencing The Effects Of ...
- Sludge Treatment Using Polyacrylami...
- The Factors That Influence The Sele...
- Polyacrylamide In The Industry Value
- Polyacrylamide Effect When Used As ...
- Polyacrylamide – Multifunctional Wa...
- Polyacrylamide Products Major Dosag...
- Prospects Of Future Development Of ...
- OTC U.S ! Welcome To Visit Us @Boot...
- Magnafloc Flcoculant Equivalent of ...
- Water Treatment Anionic Polyacrylamide
- Anionic Polyacrylamide Flocculant
- High Anionic Charge PHPA for Sedime...
- Anionic Polyacrylamide /Apam/Anioni...
- Shandong Tongli Chemical Attend The...
- Cationic Polyacrylamide Waste Water...
- Sewage Treatment Chemical of Cation...
- Polyacrylamide In The Inorganic Sludge
- Anionic Polyacrylamide Rapid Develo...