- Oilfield Auxiliary
Basic Info *Name: Polyacrylamide *CAS No.: 9003-05-8 *Purity: 90% *Brand Name: Tongli *Grade Standard: Industrial Grade *Packaging Detail: 25kg/plastic enhanced paper bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bag *Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the order confirmed *Guarantee period: 2 years...
Welcome to consult polyacrylamide price with Shandong Tongli Chemical Co.,Ltd, which is one of the leading polyacrylamide suppliers in China and also a productive polyacrylamide factory.
|Appearance:Powder||Package:25kg/Plastic Enhanced Paper Bags With Inner Plasti|
|Molecular Weight((Million):18-25 /15-17/10-14/8-10/6-8/4-5||HS Code:3906901000|
|Production Capacity:500 Tons/Month|
*CAS No.: 9003-05-8
*Brand Name: Tongli
*Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
*Packaging Detail: 25kg/plastic enhanced paper bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bag
*Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the order confirmed
*Guarantee period: 2 years
(1) Industrial waste water treatment:
For the neutral or alkaline waste water with pH value of 7-14, large suspended particles and ions of positive charge, it has the best treating effect, such as the waste water from iron industry, electroplating factory, metallurgical industry, coal washing, etc...
(2) Drinking water treatment:
When the drinking water still does not meet the standard after the treatment of the precipitation and filtering, then the APAM can be used as the flocculant. Its dosage is 2%-5% of that of the inorganic flocculants, but the effect of former is dozens of times of that of latter.
(3) It can be used for the recycling of the loss of brewers' grains in the alcohol plant and starch in the starch factory.
(4) It can be used as the water block agent in the oil field, and also the oil-displacing agent during the tertiary recovery.
(5) It can be applied in the paper-making industry. It can be used as the dispersant, retention aid, etc. In the long fiber paper-making, and also the flocculant for the waste water from the paper-making.
|Molecular weight (million)||18-25||15-17||10-14||8-10||6-8||4-5|
|Solid content (%)||≥ 90||≥ 90||≥ 90||≥ 90||≥ 90||≥ 90|
|Hydrolysis degree (%)||20-30||15-30||15-30||10-30||8-15||8-10|
|Residual monomer (%)||0.05-0.1||0.05-0.1||0.05-0.1||0.05-0.1||0.05-0.1||0.05-0.1|
|Effective pH value||7-14||7-14||7-14||7-14||7-14||7-14|